GET ACE GUIDANCE OF THE BEST INDIAN NAVY COACHING IN BORIVALI
There is perhaps no other job profile that claims pride, equal to serving the nation. However, acquiring this demands great onus and diligence. In this endeavor, our heritage coaching institute has the best curriculum for students that not only grooms them for the entrance but also prepares them for the prestigious job.A CLOSER LOOK INTO TE INDIAN NAVY ARTIFICE/APPRENTICE ENTRANCE:
The Indian Naval Service is a premier basic training establishment for the recruitment of candidates of the Indian Navy and serves to impart an initial training to recruited people by a demanding and comprehensive training regimen as can be expected in a Boot camp.SALARY STRUCTURE:
The salary structure of the apprentice varies in accordance with the position and job role of the candidate. A candidate on the post of apprentice or artificer can expect a band of 20k to 5k.LIFE AT THE INDIAN NAVY:
The Indian Navy is endowed with a life of a gallantry. It demands a lot of physical fitness, mathematical skills and a sharp reflex. But, the most important element to withstand the pressure is discipline.KNOW OUR INSTITUTE:
Our Indian Navy coaching classes and tutorials prepares students and helps them to grow their inner skills. Students from all over Mumbai are enlisted with us. Areas like Kandivali east and west, Lokhandwala etc. fall in the place.ARTIFICER APPRENTICE Coaching Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Age for AA 17 ? 20 Yrs.
- Age for SSR 17 ? 21 Yrs.
- Education Qualification For AA -12th(PCM) pass with 60% marks
- For SSR- 12th pass with 50% marks.
- Documents Required
- Education Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Voter ID
Selection of Contenders will be based on merit of their performance in 3 rounds for Indian Navy Recruitment.
- Written test
- Physical Fitness Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
PFT ( Physical Fitness Test) - NAVY AA/SSR (Artificer Apprentice/ Senior Secondary Recruitment)
- 1600 meters running
- Candidates need to clear 1600 meter.
- 10 Push-Up
- Candidates need to clear 6 ? 10 Chinups.
- 20 Squat-Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- Candidates need to clear 9 feet long jump in one attemp. Medical Standards
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP
- III ( able to recognize white, signal red and signal green colours correctly as shown by Martin's Lantern at 1.5 mtrs)
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
- Soldier (GD) for Infantry will have 6/6 eye sight.
- HIV Screening during recruitment stage is being considered keeping in mind the angles of human rights & legal aspects.
- Daily Classes
- Study material & Notes provide by academy
- Daily Test papers on OMR Sheet with Negative marking effect
- Course duration till exam dates
A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health. Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion.