THE NATION'S TOP LLB COACHING IN BORIVALI NOWAN INSIGHT:
With the steady growth in the demand of law graduates each year, it is tangible enough to say that law stands to be one of the most promising profession of this decade. Not just is it prominent in terms of job roles but also monetary affairs. Thus, the graduation program of LLB gives a golden opportunity to students aspiring for a legal career.
However, getting into this UG program demands the clearance of a tough entrance test. To make this journey easier, our esteemed coaching institute has crafted the most scientific curriculum that ensures the success in our student's endeavors.COMPREHENDING LLB:
The LLB exam, popularly known as the Bachelor of Laws is an undergraduate program in the sector of law. Every year, the National Law University conducts several entrance exams that give both graduate and non graduate aspirants, a platform to pursue their dream career in law.WHY WE ARE THE NATIONAL CONNOISEUR:
- We are the national unbeatable with the highest success stories.
- Our coaching institute has the best teaching faculty aiding best learning experience.
- Top online tutorials for students providing more flexible
Situated at Borivali, Mumbai, we have students from various parts of the city. Students from North - West Mumbai, Dongri, Gorai, etc. are enrolled with us.GET THE BEST, AND BEAT THE REST. LLB Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Under Graduate Programme: Applicants will's identity filling the application shape for the undergrad programs including BA LLB, B.Com LLB and B.Sc LLB crosswise over NLUs can check least conditions required for CLAT qualification criteria 2018 as nitty gritty beneath.
- Educational Qualification- Candidates applying for BA LLB, B.Com LLB and B.Sc LLB programs need to qualify twelfth board examination under 10+2 educational system.
- Age Criteria- According to March 3, 2017, Supreme Court's request, any law wannabe can fill the application shape at standard updated CLAT qualification criteria. There is no age bar for CLAT application frame as the zenith court remains BCI's age approach during the current year
Post Graduated Programme: Competitors will's identity filling the application frame for the postgraduate projects including LLM crosswise over NLUs can check beneath least conditions required for CLAT 2018 qualification criteria.
- Instructive Qualification - Candidates applying for LLM programs need to have a LLB degree. The undergrad law degree can be both of three-year or the five-year incorporated. The UG law degree should be granted by an establishment perceived by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
- Age Criteria - according to BCI's principles and controls, there is no age restrain determined for showing up in CLAT 2018 for PG programs. This implies, the applicants meeting the previously mentioned scholarly capability with the base imprints can apply for CLAT 2018.
Selection will be done on the basis of candidate's performance in entrance examination. The seat allotment in the colleges will be done through counseling conducted in online mode. For counseling process, candidates will have to complete their document verification round.Our Advantage for LLB Entrance Preparation:
- We offer an intelligent learning project to the candidates and set them up to accomplish the coveted result in the exam.
- We offer the modification classes and uncertainty clearing sessions on a successive premise.
- Top to bottom planning for the placement test by means of both on the web and disconnected taunt test papers