START YOUR DREAM CAREER ON THE LAUNCHING PAD OF AFCAT COACHING IN BORIVALI
An inspiring and devoted profession like that of a patriot imbibes respect and a lot of onus. The prestigious AFCAT Exam makes sure to open the floodgate of opportunities for its aspirants to serve the nation, however with a successful passing of an entrance exam.
Our premier coaching institute has taken special care over the years to make a 360 degree approach curriculum that would guarantee the seat for our students without a fail.KNOWING AFCAT IN DETAIL:
AFCAT or the Air Force Common Admission Test is the national level competitive exam conducted by the Indian Air Force to select the best of the officers for every stream except that of the medical and dental. Conducted twice every year this exam basically recruits in three broad spectrums: The Flying Branch, The Technical Branch, and The ground Duty Branch.WHY WE ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE:
- Standing steady on our already achieved top position, we take immense pleasure to claim us the national champion as far as success rate is concerned.
- Our AFCAT classes have the best of the teaching facility in town.
- The best in-house tech-savvy facilities aiding in better incorporation of students.
So as to apply for the normal confirmation test held for various branches of Indian Air Force, understudies must get qualified on the accompanying qualification criteria.Ground Duty Branch:
- Age: applicant should carry the age between 20-23 years, if the students are applying for graduation. In case, application is targeted to take the five year integrated program, then it can be 20-25 years and for students looking forward to take three year course after graduation, then the age limit lies between 20-26 years.
- Educational requirement: educational requirement differs as per the preference made by the student in different branches namely:
Administration & logistics branch: graduation from a recognized stream with minimum 60% marks or post-graduation or equivalent degree from a recognized university in any stream with minimum 50% marks
Accounts branch: Graduation in commerce field from a recognized college with minimum 60% marks or post-graduation degree in commerce field or CA or ICWA from a recognized college with minimum 50% marks.
Educational branch: Post-graduation from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.Flying Branch:
Age: 19-23 years or born between 2nd July, 1992 and 1st July, 1996. Upper age limit is 25 years. The candidates having valid commercial pilot license by DGCA can avail relaxation in the age limits.
Educational requirement: Graduation from a recognized university in any stream with minimum 60% marks (candidate must have mathematics & physics in 10+2), or B.E/ B.Tech course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.Technical Branch:
Age: Applicant must carry the age between 18-28 years or born between 2nd July, 1987 and 1st July, 1997.
For Aeronautical engineer electronics AE (L) branch: Applicant must have completed engineering course from a recognized university or should have passed Associate Membership exam, section-A & B of Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers with minimum 60% marks.
For Aeronautical engineer mechanical AE (M) branch: Applicant must have completed engineering course from a recognized university or have passed examination of Association Membership section A & B of Institution of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India with minimum 60% marks.AFCAT Exam Pattern:
- The test will be of 2 hours duration.
- The test will be of 2 hours duration.
- All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Objective Type Paper
- I. General Awareness (Current Affairs, Geography, Civics, History, Science, Defense, Art, etc.)
- II. Verbal Ability(Comprehension & Writing)
- III. English Language Grammar
- IV. Arithmetical Ability
- V. Reasoning Ability
- VI. Spatial Ability
AFCAT Selection Procedure: The selection is done in three phases:Stage-I: Written Examination:
- I. Test nature: Written
- II. Total Duration: 2 hours
- III. Questions type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- IV. Total no. of Questions: 100
- V. Total marks: 300 (each question worth 3 marks)
- VI. Negative marking: 1 mark for every wrong answer
- VII. Subjects if Written test
- a. Aptitude Verbal Ability
- b. Numerical ability
- c. Reasoning
- d. General Awareness
- e. Military Aptitude
Stage-II: Document verification: Just competitors, who clear the stage-I, will be elevated to organize II where archive confirmation will be done to guarantee the qualification of hopefuls.
Stage-III: Interview: Stage-III of the AFCAT selection process involves Psychological Test, Group Test and Interview conducted by the Staff Selection Board (SSC).Our Advantage for AFCAT Exam Preparation:
- Experienced and expert faculty
- Study Material provide
- Regular Classes
- Doubt clearing sessions are also conducted especially for students.