Welcome to Study Campus, the established institution that lets the aspiring individuals of the country to make an exciting career by being a part of the Indian Navy. We offer the IMU CET coaching classes in Mumbai and prepare the students for the entrance exam conducted by the IMU (Indian Maritime University). The exam is conducted to offer various courses to the interested applicants who are keenly interested in an exciting career opportunity offered by Indian Navy.
We offer the applicants with the well-researched tutorials that will let them explore the robust aura of the Merchant Navy by being a part of this amazing field.Our specialties:
- We own a highly qualified team of faculty who own years of experience in handling the doubts of the students countering their study and exam pattern.
- We analyze every student performance and work on improving their weak areas.
- We employ comprehensive study material into the learning process mated with the revision classes and mock test sessions to make the conceptual study very clear.
- We employ the best teaching methodology to prepare the students to get them in their desired courses offered by IMU.
IMU-CET is the entrance exam designed by IMU (Indian Maritime University) to select the most appropriate candidates for different courses offered by the university. The entrance exam is conducted to give the students the opportunity to learn several graduate and post-graduate courses offered by IMU.
Its different courses call for different eligibility requirements that need to be fulfilled by the applicants. Some are mentioned here below:
- For DNS (Diploma in Nautical Science): 12th class degree with 50% marks following the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For B.E/ B.Tech: An IIT degree from a recognized board of AICTE with 50% marks.
- For 4-year B. Tech (Ocean engineering and naval architecture): 12th class degree with 60% marks.
Study campus is the leading institution that serves the most sought-after way to explore the challenging and amazing world of Merchant Navy.