ACE THE TEST WITH THE BEST COACHING CLASSES FOR B. ED IN DELHI, MUNIRKA
A teacher's position in our society is paramount. It is not only venerated but also celebrated across all cultures. However, attaining this prestigious 'title' demands rigorous meditation of diligence, labor and intelligence.
Making this journey simpler, STUDY CAMPUS brings you the most scientifically crafted and all-round curriculum backed-up with the most profound and experienced teacher to take you to assured success.
Our heritage coaching institute has the legacy of having the highest of the success stories nationally. Now, we bring this opportunity of excellence for B. ED coaching in Munirka, Delhi.A LITTLE BACKGROUND OF THE EXAM:
Before you start off preparing for the esteemed test, it is very much required for you to know the ins and outs of the exam. This not only gives you an insight into how to approach the exam but also enables your better position in the competitive.
The Bachelor of Education, popularly known as B.Ed. is an undergraduate degree program that prepares candidates for the profession of teacher.
However, there are a few pre-requisites failing which you may not be able to sit for the examination.The basic criteria to sit for the exam:
- A minimum qualification of graduation in any of the discipline from a recognized university
- The initial successful cracking of the entrance exam
When it comes to our students, we leave no stones unturned to realize their dreams.
- Our coaching classes have the reputation of being one of the top tutorial classes in the nation, supporting the highest success rate.
- We facilitate the best learning experience equipping world-class equipments, teachers and learning modules for faster assimilation.
- Frequent and multiple test series in both online and offline format.
- Ample doubt clearing sessions.
- All-round and result-oriented learning.
- The best of the course materials followed by tricks and hacks to keep yourself fast in the exam time.
DU B.Ed Exam Dates 2019
|Commencement of online application||First week of May 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||Last week of May 2019|
|DU B.Ed Admit Card||First week of June 2019|
|DU B.Ed Exam Date 2019||June 18, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||July 2, 2019|
|DU B.Ed Counselling Process||Last week of July 2019|
DU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2019
For B.Ed program – Candidates must have a Graduation or Master degree in Science, Humanities, Commerce with at least 50% of marks. Candidates with B.Tech/ B.E degree must have obtained 55% of marks with specialization in Science and Mathematics are eligible for admission to the program.
Eligibility for Choosing Teaching Subject – Candidates have to choose one subject within a subject category which they must have studied in the qualifying degree for at least 200 marks and obtained at least 50% marks in this subject.
Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category must be passed only in their qualifying examination. There is a relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate for OBC category.
Eligibility as per Age Limit
- The candidates who wish to apply for the B.Ed courses must not be less than 21 years of age. There is no such relaxation for any reserved category such as SC/ST or OBC, etc.
- All the candidates who wish to apply for the Bachelor of Education whether holding a Bachelor or Master's degree must not be less than 21 years and more 28 years of age.
DU B.Ed. Exam Pattern:
- Science consisted of 100 marks
- Social Science consisted of 100 marks
- General knowledge, Mathematics, Reasoning and Thinking for 20 marks
- English and Hindi Language for 30 marks
|Pepar Code||Section||Total Marks|
|A||General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude||30|
|C||Fundamentals (Subject Knowledge up to Class 10th)||30|
|Online/offline applications starting from||Feb 2019|
|Online/offline applications closing date||March 2019|
|Admit Card can be Downloaded from||10 days before the exam date|
|Date of written test/entrance test||In April 2019|
|Results declaration||May 2019|
|Selected candidates list||May/ June 2019|
|Last date for submitting Qualifying Degree||July 2019|
|Admission Closed||August 2019|
|Continuing Semester/Annual Classes||Aug 2019|
|First Semester/Ist Year Classes||July/ Aug 2019|
JMI B.Ed 2019 Eligibility Criteria
There are some norms for the JMI B.Ed eligibility criteria which candidates must possess to eligible to apply for the JMI B.Ed. admission 2019-
- Applicant should have a degree of Graduation with minimum 50% marks (excluding B.A/ B.Sc. vocation courses) from a recognized University OR a Master's Degree with minimum 50% in any school teaching subject from a recognized University
For B.Ed (Special Education)
The candidate must have a graduation degree or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in one of the following subjects. Master degree or equivalent with 45% marks from a recognized University or Institute.
- Language group–Hindi, English, Urdu
- Social Science group–History, Political Science, Geography, Economics, Sociology, Psychology
- Science group– Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biosciences / Life Sciences, Home Science, Mathematics
For B.Ed (Nursery Education)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with 50% marks from a recognized university or those candidates who have the degree of B.A. / B.Sc. Vocational Studies with 50% marks are also eligible to apply for B.Ed (Nursery Education).
- Master's Degree or equivalent with 45% from a recognized university
JMI B.Ed 2019 Exam Pattern
In the JMI B.Ed Entrance Exam Paper, there will be 3 parts-
1 . Part I General Ability Test:- 75 Marks
- General Intelligence- 25 Marks
- Teaching Aptitude:- 25 Marks
- General Awareness:- 25 Marks
- Part II Language Proficiency Test: 35 Marks
- Part III Subject Comprehension Test: 60 Marks
IP University B.Ed
IP University B.Ed 2019: Important Dates
|Online application form starts||22.03.2019|
|Last date of depositing fee||22.04.2019|
|Last of the online application form||22.04.2019|
|GGSIPU B.Ed. admit card release date||10 days before exam|
|IPU CET exam date 2019||04.05.2019|
|GGSIPU B.Ed. exam result date||17.05.2019|
Candidates those who are interested in applying for the GGSIPU B.Ed Entrance Exam can check here the Eligibility Criteria to know whether you are eligible or not. The Eligibility of IPU B.Ed Entrance Exam is as follows:
Education qualification for B.Ed Entrance Exam/B.ED. Special Education
- Candidates should have at least 50% marks either in bachelor's degree and or in the master's degree in Sciences, Social Sciences, and Humanities. OR
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other equivalent qualification.
IPU B.ed Exam Pattern
The GGSIPU B.Ed. Entrance Exam consists of total 150 questions where every question will be of 4 marks making the total weightage of the question paper of 600 marks. Also, there is a provision of negative marking of 1/4th marks for every wrong answer. Below is the detailed GGSIPU B.Ed Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Total Time|
|1.||General Comprehension||15||60||180 Minutes|
Prepare the right way with Study Campus
Today, all the educational institutes have become strict like never before in hiring qualified teachers for their institutes. To separate eligible and deserving teachers from the rest, every educational institute has started to consider the B.Ed scores obtained by an aspiring teacher. Our B.Ed coaching in Delhi has prepared many aspiring teachers and helped them score good marks in the examination. With the professional guidance of our experienced faculty members, you can ace the test too.
Our coaching for B.Ed in Delhi follows a result-oriented teaching method. We give equal attention to all exam sections and help our students to score equally well in all the sections. Unlimited doubt clearing sessions and small batch size make us stand out. A diligently prepared study material is also given that helps B.Ed aspirants cover everything before the final examination.
Students from all-over South Delhi like that of Ber Sarai, R K Puram, Malviya Nagar etc. are already looking up to us. It's time to make your move!
Munirka Centre New Delhi
F-92, Second Floor, Hanuman Market,
Near Royal Bakery
Munirka, New Delhi 110067
Mobile No. - 8920-180-477
Phone No. - 011-43215799