Welcome to Study Campus, a premier institute that can deliver quality educational incentives to the aspiring youth who is dedicated enough to be a part of the challenging stream of Indian Air Force. We offer AFCAT coaching classes in Mumbai and prepare the students for the different branches of IAF (Indian air Force) that are selected via entrance examination. '
We offer regular coaching classes and relevant training aptitude to the aspirants and give wings to their ambitions to be a proud partner of IAF thereby targeted to serve the country with the dedication and hard work.
AFCAT Exam 2022 Highlights:
|Conducting Body||Indian Air Force|
|Exam Name||AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test)|
|Frequency of Exam||Twice a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application fee||INR 250|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Exam Stages||Online test and AFSB interview|
AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test that is conducted to pick out the most eligible candidate to fill the positions raised in different branches of Air force such as Ground duty branch, flying branch and Technical branch.
Our tutorial helps the aspirants in clearing their concepts that are applied well to crack the entrance examination that entails into entry into the above specified branches.
AFCAT Exam Important Date 2022:
|AFCAT - I||AFCAT - II|
|Notification||1 December 2021||Last week of May 2022|
|Online Registration||1 December 2021||1st week of June 2022|
|Last Date of Registration||30 December 2021||Last week of June 2022|
|Admit Card||28 January 2022||2nd week of August 2022|
|Exam Date||12, 13 & 14 February 2022||Last week of August 2022|
|Result||2nd week of March 2022||3rd week of September 2022|
Join Study Campus AFCAT Coaching Classes in Mumbai City for Best result in your upcoming AFCAT EXam 2022-2023, Top coaching classes at affordable coaching fees, call now for more information and updates.
AFCAT ExamEligibility Criteria: Owing to the entry permits of different branches, their eligibility criteria also differs on several grounds. Here are the must-have eligibility conditions:Ground Duty branch:
- Age: Prescribed age limit is 20-23 years.
- Education required: For administration & logistics branch and accounts branch, candidate must carry a graduation degree or a post-graduation degree with minimum 60% and 50% marks respectively. However, for education branch, a post-graduation degree with 50% marks is required.
- Age: Prescribed age is 19-23 years and upper age limit is 25 years.
- Education required: Candidate must be a graduate with minimum 60% marks or has passed B.E/B.Tech with 60% marks.
- Age: Prescribed age is 18-28 years.
- Education required: For Aeronautical engineer (electronics branch), candidate must have completed engineering course or associate membership exam of Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers with 60%marks. For Aeronautical engineer (Mechanical branch), candidate must have passed engineering or association membership exam conducted by Institute of Aeronautical science of India with 60% marks.
Our AFCAT coaching in Mumbai is competent enough to make the students excel in their career endeavor with the full hand support of our expert faculty along with a well-planned learning pattern.