PREPARE WITH THE BEST OF THE SSC CGL COACHING IN BORIVALI
If you are someone who is in search of a career that can give you a balance of everything in life, then government sector job profile is one of those sectors where you can expect this from. However, this steadiness comes at the cost of an arduous entrance test in form of SSC CGL.
To make this onerous journey easier, we at our premier coaching institute of STUDY CAMPUS have crafted the most scientific curriculum for our students.KNOW YOUR CAREER: SSC CGL
SSC CGL exam or the prestigious Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam is a pan India conducted entrance that recruits staff and officials to ministries, departments and organizations of the Indian Government for various Group A and B posts.WHY CHOOSE US?
- Steady on the top position, we have the heritage of the maximum success rates till date, nationally.
- Our tutorials aid in result oriented curriculum.
- Our SSC CGL classes have the most experienced teaching faculty.
- We are well equipped with technological facilities for beter assimilation.
Situated at Borivali, Mumbai, we have students from all around the city. Places like Kandivali eats, west, Charkop Gaon, Gorai etc are all enrolled with us.Embark on your dream career today! SSC CGL Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: Prescribed age constrain is 18-27 years. Special cases for SC/ST, OBC-NCL and Ex-servicemen are 5 years, 3 years and 3 years, separately.
- Instructive prerequisite: Educational criteria for various profiles is as per the following:
- Right hand Audit officer: 4 years of graduation degree from a perceived board or college.
- Factual specialist grade-II: 4 years graduation degree with least 60%marks in arithmetic from a perceived college or graduation in any stream with insights as one subject.
- Compiler: a graduation degree from a legislature perceived board or college went with subjects, for example, Economics, Statistics and science.
- Different posts: a graduation degree from perceived board or college.
Level I: It is a PC based online trial of 200 stamps in a hour. There is a negative stamping of 0.50 Marks for each wrong answer. There is no sectional cut off.
Level II: This is an online based examination comprising of 4 papers as said in the table. Each paper is of 2 hours time term. Out of these 4 papers, just two papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II are mandatory for every one of the understudies. Paper 3 is just for Statistical Investigator Gr II and Compiler Post while Paper 4 is for Asst. Review Officer Gazetted Group "B" Post as it were.
- Paper I , Paper III and Paper IV ? 0.5 imprints (Negative Marking)
- Paper II ? 0.25 imprints (Negative Marking)
Level III: This is an elucidating sort paper of 100 checks and will be led in Pen and Paper mode.
Level IV: comprise of Computer Proficiency Test (wherever appropriate)/Skill Test (wherever material)/Document Verification. This paper is Qualifying in Nature as it were.SSC CGL Selection Procedure:
- Tier 1 : Computer based exam
- Tier 2 : Computer based exam
- Tier 3 : Descriptive Pen and paper based exam
- Provisional Allotment
- Tier 4 : Post specific additional qualification exams such as Skill Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Physical examination and Document Verification
- Final Result.
- SSC CGL Free Online Test and Study Materials
- Excellent Faculty
- Shortcuts & Tricks
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Special Trigonometry & Geometry Classes
- Comprehensive Study Material