The hospitality sector is one of the most blooming sectors of all time and hence the opportunities offered by this sector have also increased by multifold. If you want to join at a good position in a 5-star hotel, then you should posses a professional hotel management degree from a renowned institute.
Our hotel management coaching in Delhi prepares students for all the different hotel management entrance examinations. The entrance examination is conducted to check the suitability of the student for the applied course. We have a pool of highly experienced teachers that have been preparing students for various competitive examinations.Get prepared the right way
Housekeeping, Food & Beverages Service, Front Office, and Kitchen are some of the different areas in which a hotel management student can obtain his/her diploma. Being the best hotel management coaching in Delhi, we prepare students for every hotel management entrance exam. After completing your 12th examination, you can apply for any entrance examination to get selected for a full-time professional course in hotel management.
NCHMCT JEE Highlights
The table below gives a brief insight on NCHMCT JEE exam. The exam is conducted for hotel management courses.
|Conducting Body||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Exam Cities||49|
|Duration of Exam||3 hrs|
|Participating Institutes||63 central, state, Public and private institutes|
NCHM JEE 2022 Important Exam Dates
|Notification||4 Feb 2022|
|Online Application||4 Feb 2022|
|Last Date of Application||3 May 2022|
|Admit Card||May 2022|
|Exam Date||28 May 2022|
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility
Before fill the application form, candidates will have to check if they clear the eligibility criteria. All applicants must have submitted their physical fitness certificate approved by a registered medical practitioner in the specified format as mentioned in the official website.
The common eligibility criteria for all courses are:
- Candidates should have cleared the secondary and senior secondary level of exam with English as compulsory subject. Clearing English subject is mandatory.
- Candidates appearing for final exam and awaiting final result are also eligible to apply for the exam (provided they submit their proof of qualifying 10+2 standard exam along with other eligibility conditions at the time of admission or counselling).
- Applicants who have finished 12 years of official schooling in order are eligible to apply for the program.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public-School Examination in India or in a foreign country acknowledged by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination accepted by NCVT and SCVT of the state applicant belongs to.
- The higher age limit for General & OBC applicants is 22 years as on 1st August 2021
- The higher age limit for SC/ST is 25 years as on 1st August 2021.
- Applicant should fulfill the minimum age criteria set by the exam conducting body.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern
- Candidates who wish to appear for exam must be aware of NCHMCT JEE Exam Patternthat is followed for the examination before the commencement of preparation for it.
- NCHMCT JEE will be a 3 hour offline based exam. It will contain 200 questions from 3 topics namely Physics, chemistry, English and Mathematics.
- 5 mark is awarded for every correct answer and 1 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- 5 subjects that are included in entrance exam are Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and Aptitude for Service Sector
- The questions will be however MCQ type or objective. You have to choose one option from a given choice of 4 options.
- There will be 200 questions in total.
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Duration of Exam||3 hrs.|
|Sections in Paper||5, Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and Aptitude for Service Sector|
AIMA UGAT 2022 Important Exam Dates
|Notification||23 December 2021|
|Online Application||23 December 2021|
|Last Date of Application||29 April 2022|
|Admit Card||30 April 2022|
|Exam Date||7 May 2022|
|Result||To be announced|
IIHM eCHAT Highlights
|Exam name||IIHM eCHAT (International Institute of Hotel Management- Electronic Common Hospitality Aptitude Test)|
|Courses offered||BA in HM, Advanced Diploma and B.Sc.|
|Conducted Body||IIHM (International Institute of Hotel Management)|
IIHM ECHAT Important Dates:
|Last Date of Application||5 days before the exam|
|Exam Date||6, 7, 19, 20, August 2021|
|Result||To be notified|
IIHM eCHAT Eligibility
Candidates are eligible to apply for IIHM eCHAT if they fulfill all the conditions. The admission to the course is subject to fulfillment of this criteria so candidates should read the below points carefully and should only apply for the course if they are eligible for it.
- Aspirants should have cleared their class 12 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Qualifying exam must be passed with English as one of the compulsory subjects.
- The upper age limit is 22 years as on July 1, 2021.
IIHM eCHAT Exam Pattern
The pattern of examination is one of the major aspects that are to be known by the candidate applying for the echat examination.
- Type of examination – Online i.e computer
- Type of question – multiple choice question
- Duration of examination – 60 minutes
- Number of question – 50
- Topics – Language comprehension, mathematics skills, data analysis and interpretation, intelligence and critical reasoning , awareness of Indian and global economy
Candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form:
- Qualifying Exam:Students must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Appearing Students:Students appearing in 12th exams are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit:There is no age limit is prescribed to apply for UGAT.
UGAT Exam Pattern
Below we are providing the detailed exam pattern of UGAT exam:
- Mode of Exam:The exam will be conducted through offline (paper based test) mode.
- Type of Questions:The question paper will have objective type questions.
- Negative Marking:There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
- Duration:The exam duration will be total two hours (three hours for BHM course).
Exam Pattern for IMBA, BBA, BCA, etc:
|Section||No. of Questions||Duration
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30|
|Numerical and Data Analysis||30|
Get into the Best Hotel Management Institute
Having a lucrative career in the hospitality sector requires proper education and training. There are many renowned hotel management institutes that provide top-notch hotel management courses. As the number of applications outranks the number of available seats, the institutes have to follow a stringent selection process. Our hotel management coaching in Delhi has prepared students for different entrance exams conducted by the various elite hotel management institutes. The faculty members at our institute are sure to help you prepare the right way.
The experienced and supportive faculty members at our coaching for hotel management in Delhi provide detailed classroom sessions, doubt clearing sessions, series of mock tests, and much more to ensure that all the students are well-prepared for the final examination. Most of our students have cleared the hotel management examination conducted by the respective institute with flying marks, and so can you.
Why Study Campus?
Some reasons to choose Study Campus, the best hotel management coaching in Delhi are:
- Full syllabus coverage
- Timely syllabus completion
- Attention on individual students
- Series of online and offline tests
- Unlimited doubt clearing session
- High success rate and much more
If you want to get prepared the right way, then you should join our coaching classes for hotel management. Our result-oriented teaching method is sure to help you clear the examination with flying colors.
To get detailed information on our offered courses, visit our coaching institute today.