Study Campus is a leading and best result oriented TOP CLAT Coaching in Thane, Maharashtra, that offers best coaching for the students who want to. The staff available is highly skilled here and goes extra miles to support the students. The educators are available 24x7 to support the students. There is a big pool of students who travel on daily basis from surrounded locations to get the coaching. To achieve future goals, one has to clear competitive exams with good marks. Study campus is the right place to make the future bright.
CLAT Exam Highlights:
|Conducting Body||NLUs (consortium of National Law Universities)|
|Exam Name||CLAT (Common-Law Admission Test)|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs 4000|
|Courses offered||✅ 5 years integrated LLB program
✅ 1 year LLM program
- The most updated study material and tutorials are offered to all students.
- These materials are easily understandable for all the students.
- Very systematic approach is followed to cover all aspects of study material so that they can clear the exams without any panic.
- We try to get best results of our students, as we know they have caliber and they only need right direction and accurate guidance to get success.
- We try our best that students should increase their conceptual knowledge during the session.
- We facilitate students coming from Thane and its nearby locations such as Kalyan, Bhiwandi, etc with weekly doubt classes as well so that they can clarify their doubts timely.
CLAT Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|English Language||150||150||2 hours|
|Current Affairs including General Knowledge|
Call us or send an query for more information on our Offline or Online CLAT Coaching Classes at Thane, Maharashtra
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have passed 12th class or an equivalent exam from a recognized board or institution. Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam (12th Class exam in April/May, 2023) are also eligible to appear in CLAT 2023. Minimum Marks Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination (Class 12) with at least 45% aggregate marks. SC and ST candidates are required to secure at least 40% or equivalent grade.|
|Age Limit||There is no age limit|