Welcome to Study Campus, the renowned institute of learning that lets the aspiring candidates to become a part of the government sector jobs. We offer SSC CGL coaching classes in Mumbai and guide the candidates with the useful techniques that let them acquire a respected position in the Government sector. The candidates looking forward for the necessary directions on clearing the exam will find the most useful and effective solutions with us.
With our coaching tutorial, students can sort out their doubts conferring the exam preparation and can lead the competitive world with the best score in hand.What is SSC CGL?
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts a competitive exam for the candidates looking forward to explore the job world of government sector. SSC CGL is the exam designed to fulfill several posts defined by the Indian government sector. The exam followed with a written test along with a personal interview session.
We provide the students with the quality study material along with relevant and effective tips and tricks that will guide them in securing a better position in their career stream.Eligibility Criteria:
- Age: Prescribed age limit is 18-27 years. Exceptions for SC/ST, OBC-NCL and Ex-servicemen are 5 years, 3 years and 3 years, respectively.
- Educational requirement: Educational criteria for different profiles is as follows:
- Assistant Audit officer: 4 years of graduation degree from a recognized board or university.
- Statistical investigator grade-II: 4 years graduation degree with minimum 60%marks in mathematics from a recognized university or graduation in any stream with statistics as one subject.
- Compiler: a graduation degree from a government recognized board or university accompanied with subjects such as Economics, Statistics and mathematics.
- Other posts: a graduation degree from recognized board or university.
Our coaching initiative is directed towards bringing in the required talent and caliber in the candidate through which he can head towards his career goal easily and smoothly.