With the IT industry taking the whole of the global employment sector to a next level, MCA is such a discipline of study which has gained fast popularity amongst aspirants.
However, what is to be kept in mind here is that it is very important to understand that getting into the right institute matters a lot in this case. However, for that what you really need is to crack their entrances which are usually pretty hard.
Our heritage institute of STUDY CAMPUS, makes it possible for our students to prepare for this entrance without breaking their hard-work to waste.THE DOS AND DON'T'S FOR THE EXAM:
It is important to understand that only study and no analysis can take you no where in the entrances of MCA. Before you dive in your study, you need to plan it well.The does
- Be well aware of the exam pattern
- Analytical ability section is a very scoring section.
- Mathematics portion has to be a thorough process.
- Never fail to give importance to different sections of the test, equally.
- Never fail to plan your study timing.
DU MCA Entrance Exam 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of DU MCA application form 2020||2 March 2020|
|Last date of DU MCA 2020 Application Form||31 March 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date of DU MCA 2020||30 April 2020|
|Online Exam Date||2 June to 9 June 2020|
|Announcement of DU MCA Result 2020||25 July 2020|
|DU MCA 2020 Interview/ Group Discussion||To Be Declared After The Result|
|Declaration of 1st admission list||To Be Declared After The Result|
DU MCA Entrance 2020 Eligibility
- Any bachelor degree from the University of Delhi with at least one paper in Mathematical Sciences (Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research) under annual mode/at least two papers in Mathematical Sciences (Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research) in semester mode or an equivalent degree.
- Minimum Percentage Required: 60%marks in aggregate. The candidates who are appearing in the final year examinations of the degree on the basis of which admission is sought are also eligible to apply.
DU MCA Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of DU MCA 2020 comprises of the total number of questions that will be asked in the entrance test, mode of the exam, duration of the entrance test, medium of the exam.
|1.||Mode of the exam||Online|
|2.||Medium of the exam||English|
|3.||Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|4.||Duration of the exam||Two Hours|
The total number of questions that will be asked in the DU MCA 2020 entrance exam are 50. The total number of questions that will be asked in different sections are given below in the table:
Sectional Break up of Questions in DU MCA 2020
|S.No||Section||Total Number of Questions|
Distribution of Seats (Category-Wise):
Total Seats (General+SC+ST+OBC+EWS) – 51
|Admission Criteria||Total||GEN||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||PWD (3%) *||CW (5%) *||Sports (Upto 5%) *|
|Foreign National (5%)||02||—|
JNU MCA 2020
JNU MCA 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of JNU MCA 2020 Registration||March 2, 2020|
|Last date to fill JNU MCA Application Form 2020||March 31, 2020|
|Availability of JNU MCA Admit Card 2020||April 21, 2020|
|JNU MCA 2020 Entrance Exam||2nd week of May 2020|
|Result declaration||May 11 to May 14, 2020|
- he age of the applicants must be above 17 years.
- Candidates must have completed their 3yrs of bachelor's level education from recognized board/institution/university.
- Applicants have to attain a minimum of 55% marks in their graduate degree.
- Candidates have to complete their graduate-level education with Mathematics as one of the mandatory subjects.
JNU MCA 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates aspiring to appear for the JNU MCA 2020 entrance exam must check the exam pattern given below:
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type MCQs|
|Marking scheme||1 Mark will be awarded for a correct answer|
|Subjects||General aptitude, reasoning, mathematics and computer science.|
NIMCET 2020 Exam (Postponed), Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
NIMCET 2020 Important Dates
Check all the tentative NIMCET 2020 Dates given below for various events like release of application form, admit card, exam date, result announcement, starting of counselling process etc.
|Notification Release||February 27, 2020|
|Release of Online Application||March 6, 2020|
|Last date to fill online application||April 21, 2020 up to 5 PM|
|Registration Reopen||June 2, 2020(started)|
|Last date to Apply||June 11, 2020|
|Availability of NIMCET Admit Card||July 20 – August 7, 2020|
|NIMCET 2020 Exam Date||August 9, 2020 (Postponed)|
|Announcement of results||--------|
|Starting of counselling process||--------|
NIMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be an Indian citizen.
Qualifying Exam: Candidate must possess B.Sc. (Hons)/ B.Sc./BIT/BCA/B.Tech/B.E of minimum of three years from a recognized board or university.
Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with one of the subjects of Mathematics or Statistics.
Qualifying Marks: He/she must have obtained minimum aggregate of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in the qualifying exam. 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA for SC/ST candidates.
Appearing: Candidates appearing in the last year of their qualifying exam can also apply provided they have to present their passing certificate at the time of admission.
- Age Criteria: There is no upper or lower age limitprescribed to be eligible for the test.
Eligibility for Open Schooling Candidates:
- Candidates who have completed their B.Sc. (Hons)/ B.Sc./BIT/BCA or its equivalent from open universities are eligible.
- Applying candidates must have passed the programmes from Open University approved by AICTE/UGC and Distance Education Council of Govt. of India.
NIMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the complete NIMCET 2020 Exam Pattern given below before starting your preparation:
- Exam Mode and Date: NIMCET 2020 Exam will be conducted in the fourth week of May 2020 in offline (Pen and Paper) mode.
- Number and Type of Questions: Total of 120 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Time Duration: The time duration to complete the exam paper will be 120 minutes.
- Language Medium: Exam paper will be available in English
- Sections: The exam paper will be divided into four sections – Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning, Mathematics, General English and Computer Awareness.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 480 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 4 marks will be provided. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Check below the distribution of questions and marks for various sections:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||40||160|
|Total||120 questions||480 marks|
Reserve a seat in your favorite MCA institute
Depending on the institute you want to apply for, you should start preparing hard for the MCA entrance test. With the growing demand for qualified MCA professionals, there has been a surge in the number of people applying for MCA courses in elite institutes. Our MCA entrance coaching in Delhi has helped thousands of MCA aspirants get admission in their favorite institute with our unique teaching method centered around the result.
Study Campus is a renowned coaching for MCA entrance in Delhi that is known for providing result-focused teaching. Our experienced faculty members give equal emphasis on all the exam sections so you can rely on their study plan. Apart from the regular classes, it is the unlimited doubt clearing sessions and evaluation tests that significantly boost our students' success rate. With our expert mentorship, you can get closer to your dream MCA institute.OUR CREDENTIALS AS EDUCANDS:
We along with our teachers not only try and make the curriculum for our students easier to assimilate but live their dreams. We keep no stones unturned to realize their dreams.
- Our heritage coaching institute has the reputation of being the best Coaching Classes for MCA Entrance in Delhi, Munirka.
- Interactive classroom sessions with comprehensivelearning aids in faster assimilation of modules.
- Our tutorial conduct frequent tests both offline and online thereby tracking growth over time.
- Our coaching classes have the most experienced and one of the best team of teachers taking every student into personal account to guide them personally.
- Frequent doubt clearing sessions accompanying timely completion of syllabus.
Students from all over South Delhi like Malviya Nagar, Moti Bagh, RK Puram etc. are already enrolled. When are you starting your career?
Munirka Centre New Delhi
F-92, Second Floor, Hanuman Market,
Near Royal Bakery
Munirka, New Delhi 110067
Mobile No. - 8920-180-477
Phone No. - 011-43215799