As it is said, 'It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge'. Teaching and nobility goes hand in hand. A teacher's place in the society is that venerated.
The CTET EXAM acts like the catalyst to the dreams of every aspirant who see their future and career in this noble profession.
Our premium coaching institute takes care that our student's endeavors become successful.
CTET Exam Highlights-
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Exam Frequency||Two times in a year|
|Application fee||for General/ OBC- INR 1,000 for SC/ ST/ PwD- INR 500|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Total Questions||150 MCQs in each paper|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
THE NATION'S TOP CTET INSTITUTE AT YOUR DOORSTEPS! THE BEST OF THE CTET COACHING IN BORIVALI NOWCTET EXAM - A BRIEF OVERVIEW:
CTET or the Central Teacher Eligibility Test is the national entrance test that emphasizes on the competency of a teacher for different posts in central teaching institutes.WHAT MAKES US THE NATIONAL BEST?
- Maintaining the top position, we have the highest number of success stories to tell.
- Our best of the teaching faculty to aid in greater assimilation of subjects.
- Our online learning kit, interactive tutorials aids greater flexibility to our students.
We are currently serving on the location of Borivali, Mumbai. Student from all over the city are already registered with us. Kandivali East, West, Gorai, Dongri etc. are our students.So without any further delay, come join our winning team. CTET Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Primary Stage: Candidates applying for the essential stage more likely than not finished both of the instructive degree said underneath:
- Higher auxiliary degree with least half stamps,
- Graduation degree or B. Ed degree with least 60% imprints,
- Senior optional instruction with 2-year certificate in rudimentary training with least half checks,
- Senior optional training with half checks alongside a 4-year degree in basic instruction.
Elementary Stage: For the basic stage, the competitor must convey any of the underneath specified instructive prerequisite:
- Graduation degree or seeking after the last year in 2-year confirmation in basic instruction,
- Graduation degree with half stamps or B. Ed degree,
- Graduation degree with 45% stamps and carrying on the B. Ed degree,
- Senior optional training with half stamps or seeking after the 4-year degree in rudimentary instruction.
The exam depends on National Curriculum Framework. All graduates, including B.A, B.Sc, B.Com and so on are qualified to take the test. All B. Ed. graduates need to pass this exam to function as an educator. A hopeful needs to score more than 60 percent to clear the qualification test. The exam is partitioned into Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 is implied for instructors picking Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to Class 8.
CTET Selection Procedure: The LLB entrance is a 2-hour long paper with a sum of 175 target sort numerous decision inquiries to be replied. The aggregate characteristics of the paper are 700. Each inquiry in the passageway test conveys 4 marks. For each right answer, the hopeful is compensated 4 marks while for each wrong answer there is a negative stamping of 1 check. No imprints are granted or deducted for unanswered inquiries. The dialect of the passageway test is English as it were. It has been watched that for the most part, 15 minutes go in the topping off of points of interest in the OMR sheet leaving the hopeful with 105 minutes to answer the inquiries, 35 seconds for every inquiry to be exact.Our Advantage for CTET Exam Preparation:
- Effective Doubt Handling Sessions
- Shortcuts & Tricks
- Customized Study Material
- Weekly Test Analysis